This summer my sixth form is taking part in race for life and I was wondering if any of you lovely followers would like to make a donation, it doesn’t have to be much but we have a goal (£1,500) and it would be really lovely if we could reach that target or even beat it!
It would mean a lot to me…
To the girl that broke my friends heart, 1. I am not an angry person.
2. I am not an angry person. I learnt not to be. I walked out on my resentments when I walked out of my last relationship. I learnt that carrying anger never lets you rise above, it just drags you down. These days, I’ve given up holding on to the things that hurt me, and decided to open myself up to vulnerability instead. My arms are always open. My arms are so open, that I catch my friends each time something trips them up.
3. I am not an angry person. This is what we do, we allow each other our vulnerabilities, we share and shield. You do not open someone up and leave them in the sun to rot.
4. I am not an angry person. It’s tempting to call you a cunt, a douchebag, a twat, a fuck. It’s tempting to say that I hope your days are filled with annoying little micro aggressions, like burning your tongue on every cup of coffee you drink, and stubbing your toe every time you walk in and out of your house.
But I won’t do that, because she won’t want me to.
5. I am not an angry person, but I will say that above the age of fifteen, people don’t do what you’ve done.
6. I am not an angry person but when you are given an amazing chance in life, you do not ignore it. When you are given a gift, you do not throw it back.
7. I am not an angry person, but my friend is loving, my friend is kind, my friend is funny, my friend has really fucking great hair. My friend is a hot mess. I won’t let you turn her into just a mess.
8. I am not an angry person, but my friend is strong. She built herself up, and I will not let your nonchalant shrug push her back down.
9. I am not an angry person, but I am so angry that something so beautiful was crushed under your thumb.
10. I am not an angry person, but fuck you.
DOES ANYONE ELSE GET LIKE REALLY HAPPY WHEN SOMEONE LEANS THEIR HEAD ON YOUR SHOULDER AND YOURE LIKE FUCK YEAH IVE BEEN CHOSEN AND YOU FEEL REALLY SPECIAL BUT THEN YOU HAVE TO STAY SO FUCKIBG STILL COS IF YOU MOVE THEYLL STOP LEANING ON YOU AND ITS LIKE NO COME BACK IM SORRRRYUWYY